Custom Search

Sunday, August 10, 2008

"Who Else Wants Healthy,Brightly Colored Cichlids,Get Along With Tank Mates


"You Can Now Keep Cichlid Fish TheEasy Way Using This Exact Plan ToHaving Healthy, Beautiful, Problem FreeCichlid Fish For Life "
From: Mike Logan
Date:Sunday, August 10, 2008
Dear Fellow Cichlid Enthusiast,
If you keep cichlid fish or having been wanting to start your own cichlid tank, then this is going to be the most important web site you'll visit all year.
Why, you ask?
There is an amazing, brand new ebook called "Cichlid Fish Secrets". It covers everything you could possibly need to know about keeping healthy, happy cichlids, and breeding them as well.
Just imagine having the most colorful, healthy cichlids in your tank. Your family and friends will be amazed. People will think your a cichlid expert, when they see pictures of your fish and tank.
Wouldn't it be great to finally take the hassle out of keeping cichlids? Saving you so much time, knowing exactly what to do to make sure your cichlids are healthy.

Wouldn't it be great to not have cichlids that are overly aggressive, and didn't constantly hurt, and chase the other fish in your tank?

Many people who keep fish think cichlids are hard to handle, but I'll let you in on a secret.
Cichlids are easy to keep, but only if you know how to keep them healthy, and stress free.
See, 90% of problems with cichlids start with stress, tank mates, pH levels, and feeding them the wrong food.

All you have to know is how to correct those problems and make them healthy because:
Healthy Cichlids Have Bright ColorsAnd A Strong Immune System That Fights Off Disease
Many people have different opinions on keeping cichlid fish, so before I continue let me tell you why you should take my advice: I have been keeping & breeding cichlids for over 15 years.
I've read many cichlid books, both old and new, and have discovered what works.
I am an active member in the top cichlids forums on the internet.
I use the exact same methods I describe to keep my own cichlids healthy.
I get rid of all the fluff, and give it to you straight and simple.

Now that I've cleared that up, let me tell you about:
Cichlid Fish Secrets

The Complete Guide ToKeeping, and Breeding Beautiful Cichlids
Here is just a preview of what you'll learn in this book:

What size tank you should have when keeping cichlids
What filter you should use in your tank
How to properly cycle your aquarium
How to properly manage pH levels
The water temperature you need to maintain
The correct way to perform a water change
How to clean the glass of your fish tank
How to be an expert water tester
The BEST rocks and wood you NEED to be using
The right ways to prepare your rocks & wood for your tank
The only way to have live plants in an African Cichlid tank
How to choose the right cichlids
What to feed your cichlids & how often to feed them
The expert ways to breed your cichlids
How to diagnose, treat, and cure the most dangerous fish diseases
Plus Much More
Still have your doubts?
Check out the tank & fish below:

Beautiful Tank Environment

Healthy Cichlids With Bright Colors

(dominant red zebra cichlid)
Healthy Cichlids Breed(yellow lab fry)
Look What Others Thought My eBook

"Hey Mike, I just finished your book, and it was really helpful. It's about time there was an easy to use all in one guide for cichlids. There were some things that used to confuse me about cichlids, but not anymore thanks to this book!

Robert Barton, Avery, Texas

"Mike, I spent months trying to find all the information I needed to get my cichlid tank going. After about 15 minutes reading your book I was on my way. Thanks so much for making this available to everyone."
Sam Conway, Bakerstown, PA

"My fish were sick, and I had trouble figuring out what was wrong with them. Your book helped me diagnose, treat, and cure what was actually a pretty common but dangerous fish disease. If it weren't for your book I would have been flushing them down the toilet for sure!"
Barbara Reynolds, Southampton, England

What Does It Cost To Have A Cichlid Expert Giving You Tips & Advice?

You will have a book full of expert advice and tips. It is all professionally written, and very easy to read. It is logically laid out, and extremely easy to follow.

It would take you months to collect and organize all of this information yourself. Plus, lots of frustrating hours trying to figure it out yourself.

That is why "Cichlid Fish Secrets" is such a bargain at $27.77
That is just a fraction of what it cost me to compile and create this information.How can I make it so affordable? Because my costs to deliver it to you are so low.

So, I'll be able to offer this amazing source of information (which will help you become a cichlid expert in a matter of days) to many fellow cichlid enthusiasts.

No comments: